The purpose of this training is to:
- Work through current challenges in procurement, tendering and commercial alignment of your projects
- Work through what value for money means from a tender evaluation perspective how it is linked to the current infrastructure pipeline and market challenges
- Work through what commercial alignment and negotiation is and isn’t and why it is so important to the success of an infrastructure project
- Work through how the process of multi-criteria analysis, procurement model selection and risk allocation are important in delivering successful tender outcomes
Understand how to engage with the market in understanding their bid practices, commercial drivers and preferences
- Understand how to develop the commercial negotiation strategy and negotiation plan
- Identify how to set up effective Tender Assessment Committees to deliver better outcomes though constructive interaction with tenderers
- How to design better tender documents and pre/during tender engagement practices with the supply chain through the use of the Z model
- Understand how to prepare for interactives/ positive guidance sessions with shortlisted proponents and the market and how to provide constructive feedback post the tender award
This course will be delivered as 5 modules of 90-120mins over 2 days.
An example of the content that will be covered within this course:
The criteria for attending this course:
We strongly recommend all participants attend the Intermediate Capability training before they attend the Advanced Capability training.
To return to the Online Courses home page or see the schedule for upcoming courses, please click here