BRS’ Learning Management System (LMS) was developed to complement our face to face learning and enhance our clients online learning experience.
The LMS gives participants the ability to work through the pre and post workshop materials by having access to the content and additional resources both before and after workshop delivery.
The LMS includes the following items and the content can be tailored, pending on the delivery requirements:
- Supplementary tools, templates and resources
- Quizzes to test participant knowledge
- Certificates of course completion that can be downloaded on completion of the sessions
- Recording of the training/workshop session that can be accessed at a later date
- Interactive forum that provides many benefits to course participants including:
- Further networking and collaboration opportunities for course participants;
- Course announcement, such as future course dates, other training topics, webinars or other value add topics;
- Discussions regarding course content or supplementary materials;
- Continuing discussions around issues or topics raised during the course;
- A point of call for advice that can be given between both BRS and course participants; and
- The forums are moderated by BRS and include only the participants from each course.
The structure of the LMS ensures simplicity for the participants to be able to navigate their way through the mandatory and optional course content at their own pace.
Learn more about the LMS and how it can complement your next workshop or training programTell me more