Team culture or “health” links directly to team performance, therefore it makes sense to measure team health in order to drive higher performance.
As they say… what gets measured gets managed!
BRS Diagnostic Surveys provide a tailored, evidence-based approach to monitoring and managing team performance. Organisation or project teams require timely feedback to identify shortcomings, observe trends, and track progress towards culture objectives.
Our Diagnostic Surveys aim to:
- Drive a proactive rather than reactive culture
- Provide a clear picture of the most pressing culture issues
- Highlight where resources need to be targeted for maximum impact
BRS Diagnostic Reports can include:
- Graphical reports for ease of interpretation
- A comparison of results to best practice within the organisation or industry
- An independent summary of the results, providing actionable strategies for improvement
- Clear actions to improve performance
The surveys are quick, cost effective, and can be implemented at the following levels:
- Board / Governance Body
- Management Level
- Employee / Project Team
- Stakeholder groups
Evidence based results:
Our diagnostic surveys were designed by a Registered Psychologist, ensuring the data captured is accurate and reliable. BRS surveys are tailored to fit the unique needs of your organisation, management team or project. Results are presented in clear, concise reports that highlight development opportunities, levers for change and culture strong points to leverage. Results can be fed into a balanced scorecard, team health report or other measure currently used by your organisation or project team.
Find out more about where your team, project or organisation are at with their level of engagementTell Me More