Are you bidding to win or participate?
Understanding what it takes to win competitive bids, delivering on projects and ensuring they are set up for success is a vital requirement for any bid.
BRS understands not just what it takes to win, but also how to design high performance when delivering the subsequent work – thereby sustaining a winning formula. BRS combine the ‘hard’ disciplines of bid evaluation and response with the softer factors that engender and maintain trust between service providers and clients. These qualitative factors are quite often overlooked, but are frequently the differentiating factors.
Bid services can include:
- Bid Qualification – What should you bid for? Should you even bid? Understanding the Go / No Go process and the criteria that should be used as part of reviews.
- Client Requirements Assessment – How to interpret what the client requires from their tender documentation and developing your key messages/winning bid strategies.
- Partnering Arrangements – When to partner and how to successfully partner with other organisations for a win/win approach.
- Team Alignment – Aligning your project team and consortiums to win bids and deliver the project.
- Commercial Approaches – Ensuring a profitable outcome from a successful bid through proactive commercial pricing strategies, qualifiers and assumptions.
- Response Strategy – Developing a strategy and key messages for addressing the preparation of your tender response against the client requirements.
- Proposal Writing – Advice on how to build a winning response and assistance with undertaking independent reviews of your bid submission.
- Client Presentation and Interviews – Help with preparing for client interviews / workshops, interactives and coaching individuals in your bid team.
- Bid Management – Leading and directing the bid along with facilitation services.
- Transition – Transitioning from a winning bid into delivering the project.
- High Performance Planning – How to plan for high performance throughout the bid and the project, including the development of high performance plans.
Find out how our Bid Coaching services can position your team to win competitive tenders and successfully deliver project outcomesTell Me More