Do your people have the right skills to lead their projects and organisations?
We believe, this is short-sighted and neglects the simple principle that successful people work harder on themselves than anything else. This principle is critical in ensuring that your leaders have the right skills to lead constructively and continue to drive your organisations and projects successfully.
Ask yourself the question: do our people have the right skills to lead our projects not only for the now but for the future taking in to account the disruption already occurring? Something to reflect on as we continue to progress in 2018.
Have you signed up for our Game Changers Program?
We are very excited about our new Game Changers in Infrastructure group coaching program that kicks off in a couple of months. This is a program that is unlike no other that we have undertaken, and it will be Kym Williams number 1. Focus for 2018.
If you haven’t heard about our program yet, it is specifically designed for leaders in infrastructure across Australasia who want to collaborate and lead change in our industry. We believe this program will transform our industry by building the capability and capacity of our leaders across our projects, organisations and client businesses to deliver better infrastructure and meet the challenges mentioned above over the next five years.
Here are the key things you need to know about the Game Changers in Infrastructure Program:
- You will be surrounded by a community of collaborative and growth mindset oriented infrastructure leaders who want to progress their careers, bids and projects
- It is all about you and your growth. You decide on your most important goals and on your game plan. We will introduce you to game changing leadership concepts, principles, frameworks and an environment that will assist you both personally and professionally
- This program will provide you with the opportunity for you to lead change in our industry, across projects and within your organisation, by building your capability to deliver outstanding outcomes for your clients
- We are committed to seeing you progress your career to the next level, as well as winning more work and delivering high performance projects for your clients
What does the Game Changers in Infrastructure program involve?
- Your four quarterly two day workshops with your coach (Kym Williams) and a community of like-minded peers will be given a rare opportunity to get outside the day-to-day of your business
- You will go through a 360-degree leadership effectiveness assessment on where you are at as a leader and where you want to be
- We will assist you in developing an personal action plan that will be reviewed quarterly to ensure you deliver on these actions
- Between the workshops you will have access to a dedicated Program Advisor, an expert at helping infrastructure leaders implement the tools and concepts of the Program in their lives, organisations and projects
- Each month you will be provided with the opportunity to listen in on our Game Changers in Infrastructure calls to help you and your team remain clear, focused and confident throughout the year
Our infrastructure industry is changing and we are looking for leaders in our industry who want to be part of this shift. We are delighted to launch our Game Changers in Infrastructure Program and you can find more details and download in information pack using the following link:
DON’T FORGET…. Join as a foundation member before 31 March 2018 and receive a 20% discount on the first 12 months!
Welcome to our new, Sydney based team member
Most recently, Wes has worked for the NSW government as the Executive Director for Program Delivery at Transport for NSW and prior to that as the General Manager of the Major Works Department at Sydney Trains. He is working to build the BRS business in NSW using his government and private sector networks.
His expertise is in executive leadership and management as well as commercial and project management. He has a passion for delivery, performance improvement and in developing high performing teams.
He is a keen snow skier and yachting and boating enthusiast. Wes has previously crewed in the Sydney to Hobart Yacht race. He has also been active in the tertiary education space within the Australian indigenous community as a volunteer. Wes is an avid AFL fan but follows Collingwood…
He has two children and is pictured here with his youngest, Henry, fishing in Middle Harbour, in Sydney.
If you would like to learn more about Wes and his expertise, please click here.
Featured Case Study
Leadership Development Program
University of SA
Provision of Life Styles Inventory (LSI) based Leadership Development Program initially with the School Manager group at UniSA. This program formed the basis of a tailored professional learning program developed for the School Manager group with the People, Talent, and Culture Team at UniSA.
This involved individual coaching using the Human Synergistics LSI to embed constructive practices throughout the School Manager group and the teams they lead.