Safety must be at the forefront of your winning tender
At BRS we understand the importance of ensuring tenders are submitted in a structured, consistent and accurate format and they accurately outline your organisations commitment to safety.
This extends right through to your bid winning strategies, systems and processes, commitment form senior leaders in your organisation to driving a high performance safety culture and also implementation support once your bid is successful. This independent review could be the difference between bidding to win versus participating.
BRS can review your tenders to ensure safety documentation that will be submitted is meets tender evaluation guidelines including:
- Safety management system
- Safety management plans
- Safe work method statements
- Preparation of your team for interactives and meetings with your clients
- Safety leadership training
- Reslience and mental health training
- Prequalification assistance
- Understanding of your client’s safety objectives and what this means for your tender
- Linking safety to a high performance culture
Learn how you can ensure safety is appropriately incorporated into your tender submissionTell Me More